Pages

Join The Community

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Apologies and a "Happy Ending" update

Hey all, sorry I haven't updated in a while. Life has been a little bit hectic so I haven't been on the blog as much as I would have liked.

Anyway, just thought I'd give an update on the agreement that Maria and I came up with. The agreement still stands, but I've eased off of it. I had been doing a good amount of the extra work on the side, and Maria had been holding up her end of the deal. After the first few times she "delivered," I decided to leave it alone and not even tell her when it was time to pay up.

Why? Well... The main reason is that I didn't want to take the enthusiasm out of our sex life. She was ready and willing to deliver, but when I sat and thought about it I decided I'd rather keep things as fresh and organic as possible. It was my fear that one day soon things would get hot and heavy and she'd pause and tell me that she already settled her debt or that this covers her tab for the next few arrangements. I think this deal could still work out, but I don't want to cause a wire to cross in her brain that automatically equates "happy endings" with work and obligation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment